Photo with 2 notes
We cannot deny that women are really into musicians. Even the strangest guys had a girlfriend at least once.
But are men really into those women who are employed in a certain field? For example, if women love musicians then men love, let’s say, psychologists?
Or actually it’s much simpler, and only women are so stupid to be so enthusiastic over something - or someone…
Chat reblogged from If they let you into heaven, I'd rather go to hell with 176,793 notes
Everytime I make cupcakes, I have to realize that I only love creating but not eating them.
The Butterfly Project.
The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.
I want to do this for all of you out there.
I started doing it as well and my friends really liked it too :)
Suicide awareness day is September 10th. If you or a loved one has attempted Suicide. If you have ever thought of suicide. Or just to raise awareness. Please wear something Yellow. Yellow is the Suicide awareness color. Please Re-blog this, and lets see how many people we can get to raise awareness.
Page 1 of 12